Saturday 25 July 2015

S Sreesanth Acquitted in IPL Spot-Fixing Case: Top Quotes of the Pacer

S Sreesanth first cried and then smiled in absolute relief after all charges of spot-fixing in Indian Premier League 2013 were dropped by a Patiala House court on Saturday.
Here are the top quotes from the fast bowler:
* I am a very relieved man. I have no regrets and no complaints against anybody.
* When I lifted the World Cup, I never asked why me. Over the last two years, I did ask why me but all is fine now.
* I will get back to proper fitness. I want to just go to any stadium and run.
* I am only 32 and my fast bowling has a lot of years left.
* I would like to thank my lovely daughter, my wife and my parents.
* I know I have a lot of movie offers but cricket always has been and continues to be my first love. I am a cricketer first and will always keep playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment